-=! PuNkZ NoT DeAd !=-
The Da ExPLoItEd
fAtBoYsLiM/LiL'HiPhOpPeR
230191
GsP-JySs
SiNgLe
HiPhOp.BrEaK.RaP.GrAfF
MsN/FrEnStEr:fatboyslim18
@hotmail.com
. .DaTs aLL.JuZ TaG. .

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First impressions of this teacher was she being very strict. But after a few weeks of teaching, i realised that she's not so strict after all. She gets angry only when work given were not done. This teacher is none other than Mrs Ramos. She has been teaching me and my class for the past eight months.She is never late and always come to class on time. Although her lesson is quite bland, it contains alot of information which will help me later on when i sit for my 'O' levels next year. She does try her best to make the lessons more interesting with her always so lame jokes. Her fashion style is excellent. Despite giving us alot of homework, she constantly reminds us with the saying , "No Pain, No Gain". She keeps her hair short and neat. I get along well with her. Anyone can get along with her well as she is a very kind woman. She is very strict with her marking but this will help her students in the long run. Overall, she is a good teacher and i appreciate her for teaching me geography and i hope she will teach me untill i reach and ace my 'O' levels.

 

|