-=! PuNkZ NoT DeAd !=-
The Da ExPLoItEd
fAtBoYsLiM/LiL'HiPhOpPeR
230191
GsP-JySs
SiNgLe
HiPhOp.BrEaK.RaP.GrAfF
MsN/FrEnStEr:fatboyslim18
@hotmail.com
. .DaTs aLL.JuZ TaG. .

Monday, March 06, 2006

Since a young boy, I have always found it hard to cry. I do not know the reason for that.
Maybe I always thought crying was only for girls. I did not know that we could cry in anger or joy. However, I was going to find out what it meant by tears of anger one fine day.

It was a hot and sultry Sunday afternoon. I was at home with my brother and my little sister. My parents were out at work and would only come home in the night and for my father the next morning as he was on the night shift. I was sitting in front of the computer playing some games while my brother was watching the television at the hall. I had been using the computer all morning. Then, my brother came in the room and demanded that I let him use the computer since I had used it for a long period of time. Due to my selfish and rebellious character, I refused and asked him to get lost. Being the second eldest in the family he felt very disrespected. This let to him very angry and he used force to get me out of the chair. I struggled and being much heavier and stronger than me, he could not get me out of the chair. He gave up for that moment and went out. I continued using the computer like it was no one else’s business.
A few minutes later, my brother came back in the room looking very angry and frustrated with me. I could only care less. All of a sudden, his ‘fuse’ blew and he got violent and started throwing punches to my arm. As any boy would do, I fought back and threw back punches at him. His punches were not hard to me as I was used to his punching. However, tears rolled down my eyes, not in pain, but in anger. The fight ended when my sister called my dad on the phone and he spoke to us and told us he would speak to us when he got back from work. So, till then i just watched the television as my brother played the compter in the room. At about 2 a.m in the morning, my dad came back and spoke to us and gave us a stern warning that he would punish us the next time we fight again.

After that incident, i realised that tears do not only flow when you are sad but also when you are angry.I also try to be more sensitive to those who are crying and try not to make them more sad or angry.

 

|