-=! PuNkZ NoT DeAd !=-
The Da ExPLoItEd
fAtBoYsLiM/LiL'HiPhOpPeR
230191
GsP-JySs
SiNgLe
HiPhOp.BrEaK.RaP.GrAfF
MsN/FrEnStEr:fatboyslim18
@hotmail.com
. .DaTs aLL.JuZ TaG. .

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The word 'gracious' reminds me of my friend name Grace. It is also a word to describe the swift movement of dancers. For example, chinese and malay dancers usually dance graciously to a gracious beat. Talking about the dancers, i just remembered that i have a dance performance later. I promise that i would give it my all and dance as graciously as possible. I am sure that i can be as graceful as all the other dancers or maybe even much more graceful.

Gracious can also be used to decribe politeness. When i was younger, i used to be very rude. I would talk back to my relatives and sometimes i would raise my voice at them. I was often scolded last time. But i didn't mend my ways not untill i was about fourteen. The final straw of me being rude was when i was scolded so badly by my parents. I realised that i had done so much wrong towards my family and relatives. I also just realised that they scolded me for a reason and i did not have any right to talk back. From then on, i became a much gracious person and learnt how to respect elders just like the way they are meant to be respected.

I also remeber the time when i was in primary school and when i was in the scouts. As a scout i was to do many hours of community involvement and that includes house cleaning for charity, going to the old folks home and helping out and also so much more. But then, i did not realise that this was actually being gracious. However, now i know that being gracious doesn't neccessarily have to be a dance. It can also be how u act. Before i go heres some meanings for the word gracious.

gra·cious
adj.

-Characterized by kindness and warm courtesy.
-Characterized by tact and propriety: responded to the insult with gracious humor.
-Of a merciful or compassionate nature.
-Condescendingly courteous; indulgent.
-Characterized by charm or beauty; graceful.
-Characterized by elegance and good taste: gracious living.
-Archaic. Enjoying favor or grace; acceptable or pleasing.

And also a little something;

Synonyms: gracious, cordial, genial, 1sociableThese adjectives mean marked by kindness, sympathy, and unaffected politeness: gracious to visitors; a cordial welcome; a genial guest; enjoyed a sociable chat.
Antonyms: ungracious

 

|